Thursday, November 6, 2014

Leaving to Germany!

So that's it, my adventure in Spain is reaching to an end. I know I haven't writen here much, but here you have a small summary:

 - This last year I have been working at Airbus and studying a master offered by that company, at the same time.
 - That contract has finished, so I was unemployed.
 - A week after that, I got a call for an interview.
 - Some phone calls, medical tests and so, I have got a new job for which I'll go to Bremen, at the North of Germany.

In the meanwhile I have also been looking for a car and so, here in Spain, but that has to stop since I'm moving. I need an awesome car for the awesome guy!

This new job will have some training here in Spain during the second part of November, right after I come back from England, where Simone is. Then, they want me to get a training in Bremen for a month and that's it, time to work for real from 01/2015.

Exciting project and facts to happen ahead of me. Of course I will open a new blog in which I'll write my adventures there. It's time now to make a list of the things I need to take care of before I leave.

Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment