Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014

So, if I thought that 2013 was a great year, this one was even better! Lots of changes, lots of achievements and lots of great people around me.

Situation at the begining of the year:

 - Started the year studying a master and working at the greatest aerospace company in Europe (Airbus) as an intern.
 - Continued living with my parents (yes, I know...).
 - I was 24 at the begining of the year.
 - Started the year in Sweden, in the beautiful Stockholm with my so beautiful Simone and her very nice friends.

Current situation:

 - Got my master degree (my 2nd one in the European system) and said goodbye to a lot of people from work that somehow will always come with me.
 - Got a job at a subcontractor of Airbus to go to Bremen.
 - Moved to Bremen!
 - Got my first flat, which is small (35 sqm) but nice and big enough for one.
 - Visited Hamburg.
 - Improved my German.
 - Turned 25, I'm so much wiser and mature than before... Not really.
 - Back home for Christmas (like the "turrón", a Spanish sweet that we only eat at Christmas).
 - Tickets to go to Sweden again all ready to go.
 - Still having great people around me.
 - And my family is finally going to Sweden!

So, very positive balance, lots of changes but one constant thing: people around me. Fact of which I am very grateful. But still have some things to do!

 - Watch the last movie of The Hobbit.
 - Find a restaurant for dinner in New Year's Eve in Stockholm.
 - Find a substitute to "the Pirate Bay".
 - Find a car (that will be moved to 2015).

See you in Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment