Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sport, steaks and theatre!

Such a non-stop weekend!
Have you ever tried running under the rain? Well, on Friday my family, a couple of friends and I ran for 8 km and 500 m around Sevilla in a race that started at 22:00 and in which 20.000 people were signed in. We knew it was going to rain but I think none of us expected the consequences of it.
Anyway it was quite pleasant to run without the horrible heat that we have had the last few weeks. My brother and I made a great time in the race and didn't get a cold.

I told you that I was working on a small personal project, here is the result:

http://weeklyaerospace.blogspot.com.es/

That doesn't mean that I'll forget this one, they are just for totally different things. I hope you continue reading both (those of you who are interested).

By the way, today it was my little brother's birthday, so we had cake! But for lunch we had a huge fish, there you go:



Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment