Sunday, October 6, 2013

Interesting job interview!

Hello everyone,

What are the odds of going to a job interview in another city and find an old teacher of yours waiting for you? That's what happened to me on Thursday. It was honestly the most relaxed interview I have ever been, a small, interesting company in Córdoba where I could learn a lot.

And this week I will receive the answer from both them and Airbus, the biggest aerospace company in Europe. I will let you know how it goes :-)

In the meanwhile I continue studying languages, writing on my other blog ( weeklyaerospace.blogspot.com ) and of course looking for flights to go to Sweden, where she is waiting for me with a new-old bike for me to fix (I must say I will enjoy getting my hands dirty).

One of the best ice-creams on a brownie.

Fortunately here I'm not alone and I have some very good friends around me, as you can see in the picture.
Be awesome and Keep Pushing!

1 comment:

  1. Hihi, I knew you would like to fix my bike! :)

    ReplyDelete