Sunday, November 18, 2012

Busy week

Busy week is coming, it starts tomorrow (not really that busy, just class and things to study, as always):

 - Monday: Studying.
 - Tuesday: 5 hours conference about new aeronautics companies and people who started their own business in my field.
 - Wednesday: Studying + 2 hours practice class in a flight simulator to calculate the stability of an airplane.
 - Thursday: Studying + 3 hours practice class in the calculation center, about satellites, interesting but 3 hours.
 - Friday: Studying + talking with a project's tutor, I hope to finish that one in two weeks top. Maybe also talk with my thesis tutor, but I don't think so, I won't have time this week.

Apart of that the rest of the time I sleep, go to class, eat... You know, what humans do, but faster than them in order to get some free time in the night to talk with Her.

Someone told me that this year would be easier than the previous ones... Maybe it is, but it's so full of work to do. Anyway I can't stop thinking that it is a few months more and I'll be done.

It gets a bit more difficult when you miss Her as much as I do. I would really like to be there with her right now, te echo de menos Simone.

Be awesome and keep pushing!

1 comment: