Thursday, November 22, 2012

34

34 days left,
Then I'll take off from Málaga heading to Skavsta Airport!
What about me right now? Quite overloaded, today I had an exam (surprise exam) that I really hope it went fine, I know I had a couple of mistakes but an 8 shouldn't be imposible.
Good things: My new computer is smooth like a warm knife cutting butter, it's really powerful and makes everything just so fast, there are some heavy calculations that in my other computer take around half an hour and this one gives you the result in less than 5 minutes!
Busy things: I have like a thousand projects to do: Structures, Flight Mechanics (still don't know what to do, but we will have to do something), Projects (yes, we have a subject called projects and we have to do a project), Aerodynamics, Air Traffic, my thesis, 3 exams left (they are going to be 4 soon) before the end of December and me having to let everything ready so I can allow myself to just bring some pappers to Sweden.
Personal things: I really miss her so very much, everyday a bit more than the day before. I can't wait to land there and hug her. She really deserves the best in this world.

Just a little update about my life, I really would like to write about different subjects, but I honestly don't have time to make propper articles or anything.

Be awesome and Keep Pushing!

2 comments:

  1. she loves you very much and is more excited about your stay for each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete