Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lazy weekend, cozy weekend

That was it, finally I got what I deserved: a lazy and cozy weekend home alone with her.
Whatching "The Godfather", "Game of Thrones", "The boy in the striped pyjamas" and reading books.
So I promised her to go to a quite fine restaurant so yesterday night it came to my mind and she accepted to come :)

What can I say? Such a wonderful night. Very fine place, built around old Arabic baths. Great food, fine candles illuminating the rooms and so nice Spanish guitar music.

All of that after weeks and months of hard work it was a very well earned time with her. I still don't have pictures because she had her new camera, but you can see our dessert in her blog.

Soon we are going "North" (it doesn't make sense to call it true North since it's in Spain hehe). I'll make pictures then :-)

Be awesome and enjoy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Vad roligt att ni åker på lite semester ihop, det tycker jag att ni är värda. Ser fram emot och läsa om era äventyr, trevlig resa.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete