Monday, July 16, 2012

Adventures in Santander II

More things about Santander!
Beautiful city, great people and great food. In almost every bar there you can find "pinchos" which are similar to the worlwide known "tapas". Very cheap and very good :-)

We didn't see only Santander, we also went to a medieval village called "Santillana del Mar". So wonderful views, a bit touristic but such a pleasure to walk through its streets. Let's see a couple of pictures:

Beautiful view in Santander


So good tortilla de patatas in Santander


This last weekend we have been in Málaga, with my family. Beach, sun and swimming in the sea. Great holidays :-)

I'm looking foward to my next trip to Sweden, right now I'm doing it quite awesome here with my university things, I got an 8.4 in composytes (carbon fiber and things like that) and I have passed every exam excep one that I decided to do in September.

So things are quite great here, now with the fact that she will go to Sweden in a couple of days in my mind but well, enjoying as much as we can (and this terrible heat allows us).

Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the tortilla! We got quite fed up with that ^^
    Lets enjoy these last days babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är så roligt och få följa er båda två i era äventyr. Det är också roligt att det har gått bra för dig i proven. Se nu till och ha några underbara dagar innan ni skiljs åt för ett tag igen.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete