Friday, July 27, 2012

Hasta luego

I always hated to say "goodbye", that's why you'll never find me saying "adiós" in Spanish. Instead of that I use "hasta luego", which means "see you later". Because I always have hope that I'll see that person again, hopefully not in a long time.

Recently (last week) I had to say "hasta luego" to the most important person in my life after sharing 5 months living in the same room. Huge step. I can't say it didn't hurt and everything is alright, because it did hurt and this looks so empty without her. But as I said "hasta luego" I'm looking forward to see her again in the foreseeable future. Which means that I'll try to travel to Sweden as soon as I can, but I can't do it before I can. What I mean with that is that when I'm able to go there I will, not before, not after. There are things here that need to be done first (like exams, look for a part-time job and organize my last year studying and start looking for real jobs from July).

To achieve that I must work hard. In a few minutes I'm travelling to Málaga, my home city, where I don't have internet on my computer so I won't be able to write here. But anyone can contact me through my phone, email (I have internet on my phone), whatsapp, facebook or twitter.

So, see you in September, hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. <3 hasta luego, mi amor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will get a nice time in malaga. Hope also too see you soon in sweden, you are always welcome and you are a pieces of the family in here in sweden as i have already told you.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete