Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fast shoot, 2nd done!

Hej! Hur är det med dig?
Det är bra här, the only thing is that I'm quite busy due to my exams.

I think they are going fine, I have passed the English one (that is not a big surprise, the level wasn't quite high) and done 2 in the university. I also have finished the last project I had to do and right now I'm uploading it to send it to the teacher. 60 pages of work...

I'm sorry I don't have many pictures to show to you, lately I don't do much outside of my room.
Next week I have exams on Monday, Wednesday and Friday... Let's hope we can meet Kjell and Gabrielle on Saturday before they go. I would like my family to meet Anne too, but I think that will have to wait a bit more than a week hehe.

That's it, even when I'm busy I'm awesome, keep being awesome you too!

2 comments:

  1. Jag hoppas att även du ska få bra dagar när hon är borta med sin syster och pappa.

    Kram Mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. sötnos <3 i'll take lots of pics of you (with my new camera!!) when you're done :)

    ReplyDelete