Friday, June 1, 2012

120% Busy

So, I have increased my daily studying time a 20% so instead of 10h I try to study more than 12h and have time to be with Simone and do some sport to not get crazy.

My life nowadays is quite repetitive: Wake up at 06:00, study until 8:15-8:20, wake her up, breakfast, study, second-breakfast (yes, I'm that awesome), study, lunch, study, fika, study and at 20:30 I use to stop and go to swim or have a shower and wait for her to come from her Spanish classes.

Why do I do that? Because I want to finish next year, this are the last few weeks of the course and I have to do what I must: Study and do my best. After that adventure time will arrive, we (I wish I was helping... She is doing all the job and I'm very thankful) are planning a trip to the north of Spain before she goes back to her country.

That been said, I apologize for not writing in a long time, I'll try to write a bit more often even if they are just a few words. I think it helps me someway to write thoughts.

News over here are crazy about the crisis and Spain staying in the Euro or not... So let's better not talk about that, I think we have enough crisis and we don't want crisis in the blog too.

I will try to make a visit to Sweden next September, I think I haven't seen Swedish Autumn, have I?
As the Scorpions song says: No Pain No Gain, so let's go back to work and keep being awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Keep working hard, I'm so proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Här är jag nu igen! Bra Andrès att du håller ut i studierna, ett måste tyvärr i en hård värld. Du och Simone har tur som har varandra. Älskar er kram mamma anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saknar dina rader......

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete