Friday, September 9, 2011

Swedish Summer Adventure: Part 2

Hej to everybody!
Yes, I'm ultra-busy, but today I did my third exam out of 5 in September. Let's see how everything ends :)
These last weeks I have to say I haven't felt the best, but I think now everything is fine, it's just so hard to be studying while the person you love is that far away doing her life, but as when I have free time over here and do my life I do never forget her for a second, I know that she has me in her beautiful mind (she is not only beautiful in the outside) for every single moment I'm missing her from here.

So, let's tell more about my stance in Sweden!
There were somedays that we spent just slow and long mornings at home doing nothing hehe, well, we used to watch the end of last night film. We just enjoyed life together, it was really nice to be able to do that. I haven't been that relaxed for years, since I started my career.
It happened something very curious too, a friend of her had a present, a TV! That we carried from one place to the car and from the car to a couple of places more hehe.
We also had thai food, that I love. I love spicy food and that one was in the point. I also love Simone's nuddles (and all of her food, she is just so awesome at cooking and me at eating, perfect team!).
After that more meals with "creme fraiche", that I have to say it's very good if you put some salt and garlic on it :)
I also started to learn Swedish (well, I'm always starting to learn it) so we took those not as nice weather days to learn languages and practise her Spanish. We also found Blueberrys in the forest! That was my first time ever and there were so many moskitos! But we put a thing on our bodys to scare them away or something. We did muffins with them (also some with chocolate) and they were so good. I have to say that I loved the food experience I had there, everything was so different to what I'm used here in Spain and I enjoyed every single meal I had.
And the lake! We went to swim and it was nice to feel myself in the water again, so there we were, in the lake we saw a snake swimming a couple of days before! Fortunately we didn't have any accident or so.
What do you do in Sweden when the weather is not sunny? You take the car and go on a safari with Andrés hehe, she take me for a ride and we could see some deers! Some of them were even crossing the road!
And another barbecue, we had 3 during the 3 weeks. Swedish barbecue is way different to Spanish one, I'll never get tired of saying that, we just put a lot of meat hehe. Diferent ways of barbecue, but both are nice, I loved the corn and Kjell experiments with the barbecue :)

Well, it's time for me to set the table, that's something I also miss, to set the table with min flicka, that's just one of the milliom small things I enjoy next to her and that make me happy.

Work hard and be awesome at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment