Sunday, September 18, 2011

Short trip to Málaga

Hello everyone!
I hope you are doing fine, today I won't tell about my Swedish Summer adventure, I'll write about how life is going over here lastly.
I finished my exams last Friday, two days ago, and I was able to hang out with my friends like I haven't in such a long time. We are not a party-crazy gang, but we are happy that way.
This weekend I have been in Málaga, having some free time with my family, having a nice barbecue (you should have seen it, there was so much meat haha) and going to the beach maybe for the last time this year (maybe not).

As the last thing I let the most important one: the most beautiful girl in the world is coming to Spain to spend some days with me. Just 2 weeks more! It feels so not real, but well, I still have some things to do but since I don't have classes until September the 26th I'll be relaxed and enjoy life hehe.

I'll try to write everyday or almost. I have a lot of things to tell, thoughts, things happening over here and well, I must finish the Swedish Summer adventure.

Keep awesomeness alive, as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment