Thursday, September 22, 2011

Internet fail

As soon as I said that I wanted to write everyday my internet goes away for some days, how nice!
But whatever, I should have a new internet company next week, with fast internet and not this ultra slow conection.
Good news, I had a 6.35 and a 8.5 in 2 of my exams, the rest are still without mark (let's see how it goes).
Even more good news, SHE is coming here in just 9 days. I can't wait, it's just incredible.

Since today I had to wake up at 6:30 to carry my father to the train station and I couldn't fall asleep easily last night (when I swim that happens sometimes) I'm "a bit" sleepy, so maybe I shave (to be smooth in both ways, upside down and downside up) after having a huge breakfast.
Lately I'm eating a lot, but I'm really hungry all the time, I'm doing exersice almost everyday and it seems it's working (I get less tired when swimming and running) so let's see how it goes.

Right now I'm free of class, I start on Monday with the new course, 4th of Aeronautical Engineering (now called Aerospace Engineering, but the subjects are exactly the same (well, now it's easier and they have less class)). Also will start an English course to get the B2 level in that language (so next year I can do the C1) and well, it seems that the end of the career is arriving :)
The truth is that even when I like it, it's hard and tiring sometimes. I have friends in that who lacks in motivation and that's the worst thing it could happen in this kind of career (in all in general, but this more since they use to be the most difficult).

So, time to eat, be awesome!

1 comment: