Sunday, May 1, 2011

Party!

Yes, yesterday night finally I had a "party". It wasn't a party at all, but at least I went out with my friend Ale and his 2 new sisters, another guy came with us for a while.
It was nice to talk with them, first because he is one of the two guys that I can consider a true friend (the other one is Luca), second because when talking to the girls I realized how good is my relationship.

They just don't respect their boyfriends, and their boyfriends don't respect them, it's like the opposite of what min flicka and I have. They fight for really nonsenses all the time, that's destroying a relationship, in my opinion.

Everytime I see other couples I want to be with mine even more. We are just the best :)

And I'll have min svenska flicka with me in just 4 days!
Yes, a bit cheesy blog, but I'm sleepy.

Be awesome!

1 comment: