Monday, May 9, 2011

Last day with her

So, today is the last day that she is in Spain with me and I'm a bit sad, but also happy because of the days that we have spent together.
Tomorrow is my birthday and well, also the back to the reality, since I have to prepare the exams and so. I need good marks in those exams.
Whatever, let's go for the important things: Birthday presents!
I got an awesome shaving razor from my so awesome girl, right now I'm soooo smooth! And an aeroplane from my family, made of wood :)
What did we do these days? It was feria, so we went there for 3 days in a row, which is the most I have ever gone, but well! I had such a nice time with her, it's imposible not to have nice times with such a nice person.
We also saw some museum and tried to enter in another one (today) that an ugly safety guard didn't let us! That's because she was ugly and my girl is so beautiful that she felt intimidated!

Right now she is explaining me why cowns die when they go into the water...

Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment