Monday, April 11, 2011

Semana Santa

So, after this week it begins the Semana Santa, famous in all the world but something that I just don't like.
First: I don't believe in God, I seriously doubt that there is a friend of Harry Potter who created the world in 6 days and the seven he was so awesome that he rested
Second: If he exists he shouldn't have beard. Why? Because it itches! To have a week-long beard it's ok, but more it itches! If you are that awesome you can have your face as smooth as my ass when I was a baby :)
Third: Everytime I want to do something during that week I find streets closed that you can go throught them, which really annoy me since Sevilla Centre has a Muslim design, which means that it has no order at all, not like the new part, which is a Romanic design with squares and straight streets everywhere. So I use to get lost. Which is something that, believe me, I don't like.

But well, after that I like it cause I can study without going to class, which mean that I can get a bit ready for my exams (in June). I know that Simone, like almost every foreigner, loves Semana Santa, but well, I went to the Semana Santa with her last year :) if she is there next to me it can be more standable, otherwise... I have already talked about it.

So, my week look like working a lot in the university. Today, tomorrow and on Wednesday I'll spend 13 hours each day here. More than half of the day! I just wish to go back home to be able to skype a bit with min hjärtat :)

Be awesome!

2 comments: