Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just a month

Well, actually a bit less than a month, but it will feel like a year.
Just a month for min flicka to come here again. That's really all that I can think about, sometimes is really hard and it hurts so much to be away, but we both know that we are just the best together.

Here the situation is fine, well, except the politics, they are all crappy. I try to study a lot and work on a couple of things for the university subjects while the exams are closer each time.

Summer is already here, we are having temperatures around 30 degrees, which means Andrés sweating all the time, but well... I don't know how can people like Summer, I prefer Spring way better!

Keep being awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it hurts to not be together, but I still have the best boyfriend in the world, also the times when he is not with me.

    Te quiero <3

    ReplyDelete