Sunday, April 3, 2011

First swimming competition

And first medal!

So, yesterday it was my first swimming competition, I had to travel very early in the morning. Well, not that early. At 7:30 a guy from my swimming pool had to pick me up and there it started the adventure.
I had my alarm clock at 6:45 and things almost ready to just pick them and go, even clothes.
When I woke up it was 7:37. I was asleep! Me! The one who never is asleep in the mornings! I'm just too awesome to fall asleep when I mustn't. So I dressed myself and then I went running to the door of where I live. I turned on the phone (lastly I turn it off for sleeping, I think that it's better for my sleeping, I'll write about it other day if I remember). I had a lost call, they weren't there! I called them and guess what, they have fell asleep too! So that's great for me. They picked me up and we went to the bus to go to the swimming pool, which is close to Gibraltar.
There we had breakfast, warmed up and suddenly it was time to swim. There are like a lot of races and they take your time with a watch, then they classify you with your time among the people of your age.
I had 2 races, one in the morning and one in the evening. I think I won both of them, but that doesn't really mean much. But in my age classification I finished the third in the second thing! Which means that they gave to me a Bronze medal, that's really cool since it's the first time I swim against other people!

So me and my awesomeness went home so proud :)

Today I have been a bit sad cause of the distance between Spain and Sweden. It hasn't been the best day for my emotional state but well, tomorrow I'll be probably full awesome. When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. Which works because I have the best girl in all the world.

Be awesome!

1 comment: