Monday, November 8, 2010

Mondays!

What do I do on Mondays? Nice question my awesome reader!
I start the day at 7:00, tidy my room a bit, open windows (it's not cold here, well, it's getting cold but I stand it perfectly, from 11ºC to 18ºC, awesome temperature), wash my face with cold water and say hello to everybody in my house except my bro, which is still lazy in bed with his door open. Incredible! 7:00 it's the perfect hour to wake up! 7 is an awesome number, not like 8 which can be divided by 2 and 4.

I study for like a half an hour until 8, then I have first breakfast. Coffee to make my brain work, between 2 and 4 slices of bread with something on it and if I feel like, something sweet like cookies (en español: galletas). I brush my teeth and it's 8:30. Then I study fluids mechanics till 11:00, I stop and I have my second breakfast, a sandwich and maybe another coffee or a tea (I found that it's awesome too). Continue with fluids mechanics until 13:30 when I start cooking.

I have to be honest. I don't really cook, well, maybe fried potatoes. I just warm the food and eat it, which is my favourite part. I love eating food that I have cooked/warmed. Also food that other people have cooked. I follow the mediterranean diet but I eat enough to feed 1 and a half normal people cause I'm always hungry!

Then go to the uni, lot of traffic, people are really bad at driving! It's like if they had no hands or something and they drive with the mouth on the steering wheel! Whatever, I arrive to the parking, park and go to a computer to write something to Simone.

Class, a lot of class and then more class (well, today only 2, 3 hours of class, but they are heavy). Go back home and then that's the monent of the day. I'm in my car with the awesome temperature. It's already night and city lights are on. I drive over a very big bridge from which you can see all the city and it starts to sound in the radio "Wish you were here" from one of my favourites groups ever "Pink Floyd". Just driving feeling the air, having a brain-rest and listening to such a master piece of art.



Then arrive home, study a bit more untill I have to go to swim and today it was the hardest training ever! I'm getting more in fit (that's why I need to eat that much, cause training is hard and makes me be always hungry). Go back home, have dinner (¡tortilla de patatas!) put swimming things to dry and voila, it's 23:00 and another day less to see min fin, söt flicka.

That's what there is about me, that's why I'm that busy. But I need that, I need to do things or otherwise I'd be bored. So if I don't write that much in the blog now you know why!

Have awesome days and enjoy life, even winter can be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, do you know what babe? That song? 3 friends and I performed it in a music class 2 years ago! I was on the keyboard ^^

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete