Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting a ticket to Skavsta

I'll book with Ryanair, so to Skavsta.

They asked what do I want as a Christmas present and I said a ticket to go to Sweden. I already said them like a month ago.

Tickets for February are still cheap but I'd loose a week of class. That week is not really important but I'm not the one who decide the dates. They said me to go there in Semana Santa, which is in April.
I want you to know that I'm going there, but since I'm not the one who have the money I'm not the one who decide when, please understand that. In Semana Santa is more expensive so I'll try to convince them.

That will be my first travel to Sweden. I'll full pay the second one and I'll decide when :)

I miss you Simone and want to see all your Swedish family and friends (and your father's car).

Be awesome!

1 comment: