Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day arrived!

So, here we are after dinner with svenskita flicka and now we (me) will interview her!

A: How are you? How was the flight?
S: I am doing fantastic, here in the sofa next to my fina pojke<3 And the flight... Well, it was ok, pretty boring to be on a plane for 4 hours, but I knew that it would all be worth it for some time with my pojke :)
A: What did you feel when you saw him waiting to you in the airport?
S: I was overwhelmed by so many feelings! I was feeling so happy and yes, I cried a little, but it is great to be back with him. I think he felt that I was happy when he saw me and I could not speak, just show my feelings through hugs and kisses.
A: He couldn't talk either, so many things to say. How was your day today with him?
S: It was a great day! To wake up with him was so wonderful! Later in the day we took the metro to Sevilla and went for a walk before my sweet boy invited me for lunch, so very romantic! I loved that! It's so great to spend time with him! <3!
A: He is so fascinated to spend days of his life with you too. Now let's check some pictures from the past.
Let's stop writing and enjoy our time here :)

Have an awesome day! But I'm pretty sure it won't be as awesome as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment