Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rain again

So yep, it's raining again here in Sevilla. It's raining like the hell! But at least we don't have the cloud from "Islandia", which is stopping all the planes :( (I like aeroplanes cause I'm almost an aeroplane engineer, so...)

It's not like an awesome weather for "Feria", which starts tomorrow night at 12!

Feria is the greatest party here in Sevilla, it's a lot of people drinking white wine, dancing and having fun. All guiris (like Simona was once upon ago, cause now she's not guiri anymore) come here from their countrys to see it, and it's much better if it's not raining.

So, my plans for this Feria are... Study! I should start to study for my exams in June and July, I'd like to pass all of them and I have had enough rest in my opinion. Uhm... Too many things in my head, I have to do a few of them. Maybe next week some of them are finally solved.

Do always be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment