Thursday, April 8, 2010

Epic fail!

Yeah well, not that epic but it certainly was a fail...
It was simple, we (Simona and I) had to go from Prado to another place and yesterday I looked the map at google, I saw the building that was next to the place we were going in "google street view"... So! We arrived to a building which was exactly the fucking same! >_<

We had to walk a little and we arrived finally to the right place, so mission accomplised (or it is accomplished?), well, whatever. The thing is that it looks so extremely easy for her to get into a career here in Spain, cause she has very good marks there in Sweden and like her house is far away I think she'll have a great beca to live, study and eat here for free (lots of friends of mine have it and their family live in Andalucia so...)

From now it's her choice and of course I'll help her in whatever decission she takes if it's necessary, cause I'm her boyfriend, which is not only the "boy" part, it means that I'm also the "friend" part.

I know I haven't wrote in weeks but well, I forgot :p

See you soon everybody and have awesomes days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment