Friday, September 21, 2012

Rest after the storm

That's how I'm now.

Right now I'm not busy, at least! I'm done! Well, for a couple of weeks. I'll go to Sweden on Wednesday, that means I'll take that plane in 5 days (almost 4). Things here are fine, getting everything ready for this next year (I count years from September, that's how awesome I'm) that I hope will be the last I spend studying here in Sevilla.

This last year I'll be studying the 5th year of my degree. More specific subjects, more interesting subjects. I'll also be doing my FYP (Final Year Project or "Proyecto Final de Carrera" in Spanish, I think that it is the right term to use, but I'm not sure if it is that or "thesis work", since what I'm finishing is a master degree in engineering...).

Anyway, in the project I'll study the behaviour of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) powered by an electric engine and a propeller. That's quite awesome, isn't it?

This year I'll also try to get an internship in the department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering, which means that I'll work 3 hours everyday and at the end of the year I'll get 2700€, it is more or less 300€ per month. But that is not for sure, it depends on a lot of things that I can't do anything about right now.

So that's it, I'll study Swedish all this weekend so I can survive from Malmö till Växjö by myself hehe. Just kidding, Sweden is not like Spain, there you speak English too.

Jag hoppas du har det bra. Be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about you Swedish level :) You'll do just fine with English

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes as you want with the hours you are able to maybe get to work! I hope for the best for you. Soon you'll be in Sweden again, your second home. I hope you have a lot of fun together.

    Kram mamma Anne

    ReplyDelete