Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tickets bought

So that's it, despite they increaded the price of the tickets to go to Sweden I bought them, because I know that if they are raising them it's that there are less sits free in the aircraft and prices will continue increasing...
Right now I'm with some free time for myself, I have a lot of things to do today, like studying as much as I can and then go to get new glasses and check how my eyes are going, also I have to swim and then finally go home to talk with min flicka that I miss so much.
She is going to visit her sister this weekend, I hope everything goes fine and that her sister behaves and lets Simone her computer so we can chat a bit :)
I'm hungry, I don't know what's up with me lately I'm always hungry despite I eat a lot. I miss Swedish food, it was like going to a restaurant everyday hehe.
Oh, and I wonder how do Swedish celebrate New Years, my family asked me and I couldn't answer basically because I don't know!

Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment