Saturday, November 5, 2011

Relaxed guiri day!

First of all, what's a guiri? Probably all my readers are guiris if they come to visit Spain, a guiri is a person that goes to another country just to be a tourist.
That's what I was today, a guiri in my own town, probably more the guide. Nice and relaxed day with a cousin of mine and her boyfriend.
I guess it was a nice day with my family, we had lunch at a place where they serve huge pieces of meat. I love huge pieces of meat made on a great barbecue hehe, I have to say I enjoy food, I feel pleasure when eating certain meals.
It was a nice day, I feel relaxed, with a lot of work to do but relaxed.
Not really more things to tell, today I did some pictures that I'll upload when I can, let's see if tomorrow I make a full of pictures blog. I even got a picture of an old Lincoln! It made me remember the awesome car of Mister Kjell and the place he keeps it in winter, what a place to spend a while in...
I guess it looks like what is in my mind is just cars and food, but there is way more than that. I talked with my dad about my trip to Sweden and well, I think I also need to talk with people in Sweden. There are 2 posibilities that I'll tell you tomorrow.

Be awesome, I'll be in Sweden!

1 comment: