Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back for a while

So, since thousands of fans wanted me to write again here I'm. It's not that I didn't want to write before, it was just that I'm pretty busy making a boeing 737 fly without pilot and it's possible!
Well, apart of that I have to study a lot, to get things done for the university (like scolarships and so that I have to pay) and I have to talk with the sweetest flicka ever, which is not something I have to do really, it's something I do want and I love to do.
That reduces my blogging time to the time between breakfast and classes, which is right now.

Tonight there is a Christmas dinner and well, let's eat a lot hihi, tomorrow is the last day of class and I have to pack my things for Sweden! Country that I'm visiting on Tuesday again and that I'm learning some things through a link that Simone shared with me. I already noticed some of these things like the song contest, the fika, to take off your shoes when you go into a house and how polite people use to be :) I love that.

So, let's experience the longest nights in my life (until now) in just 6 days.
Be awesome as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment