Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little break

So, I'm taking a little break to write here, now that Simone's not in msn (she is going out today).
Lastly my head is going to one place to another, cause I'm trying to choose a phone.

Why that? Well, I use to just decide a thing and stick with it cause I know it's the best choice, cause I use to know about what I decide. But with mobile phones it seems that in 3 years there are a lot of news and I have no idea of which one is the best for me.

What do I want? Well, right now I have the Nokia N95, which has GPS, wifi and an awesome camera with a Carl Zeiss "óptica".
What I want is something similar but new. Wifi it's important so I can email from the phone. Free GPS would be awesome, like what Nokias have.

I have seen the Nokia C5-03, which is this one (but in black):


If you know another one I'll try to look for it and see the price.

Be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I like it in green :)

    I love you babe, I'm sorry I don't know anything about phones :(

    ReplyDelete