Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9 months

9 months together... The best I have ever had.
9 months, most of them we spent it together. Now we still are together, at least I feel so. Only thing is that our bodys are far away, but my mind and soul are yours.
I remember those first dates, when it was raining and we had to spend time in my car speaking Spanish hehe, I tryed to sell you like 6 or 7 jams haha and a bit of cheese.
I also was the guy from the library and maybe shoes shop.
You spoke very little Spanish then. When I left you in the bus station you were way better and we didn't need to do those little theatres, just speak.
You always said "oh, we need to have a Spanish day, just for speak Spanish", yes, we tried but we always finished speaking English and me trying to learn Swedish.
So many experiences... Travelling, visiting new cities, visiting my own city. Listening to AC/DC for first time in my life (in a concert, well, outside a concert).
We also had our fights, but I think everytime we have one we grow and become stronger. Now I feel the strongest in the planet, with the best girl ever.
Those are just a few of the big amount of memories I have from you. Like going out from a Sturbucks and that day it was sunny and you said you were a vampire. What a cute vampire!

So, to you, my far away flicka, jag saknar dig so much and I will go to you as soon as I can.

Manga kyssar till dig, min älskling :)

2 comments:

  1. I have tears in my eyes, that's so beautiful!
    My love to you is bigger than the universe, te quiero muchísimo mi amor.

    Från din flicka

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that universe is continuously expanding? ^^

    ReplyDelete