Sunday, June 27, 2010

AC/DC!

I heard them playing!!!

I think that's the most awesome thing in the world, well, the first would be to be inside the concert, but what we did was for free hehe



I have a bad new, about my car. The electric sistem for the direction failed (or maybe the electric engine, but I think it's the circuit...) and now to steer is hard (like the old car of my grandpa, which doesn't have any electric help on brakes or steering wheel). That's not the best thing ever...

Forgeting that things are pretty good, well, studying a lot (that's why I don't write here as much as I'd like) and trying to see Simone as much as I can, but always it's not as much as I'd like...

This week I have two exams, an oral (English) which I think it's easy and "Funtaments of Stadistics for Engineering" (maybe translation is not correct).

Let's find the Jack in the Love Train on a Highway to Hell, maybe after that we can come Back in Black since You Shoock me all Night Long (only AC/DC fans can understand that)

Have an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment