Sunday, May 2, 2010

Guitar Hero!

I have a guitar hero: Simone!

hehe, today I haven't talked too much with her, I'd like to do but well, I guess she wants to sleep or something

But yesterday I teached her how to play the guitar!! I was alone at home with my little brother, so I had to take care of him and I couldn't go out, then we had a little concert :) It was the first time I improvise in front of other person, so she decides how I was.

I have been studying a lot, I read an English book and took notes from it (cause I have to prepare it for an oral English exam) but I'm happy.

So, let's start one of the longest weeks ever, I have to work a lot in the laboratory this week, like 4 hours each day for two days and two hours tomorrow with the computers plus a lot of hours of class, 3 hours of training and study as much as posible.


Be awesome, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment